Saturday, June 27, 2015

First Financial Donation


Earlier this week I received my first financial donation from a dear family friend.  I decided to use some of the money to buy a few items of which I am running low, so that the summer boxes  I am packing can be complete.

I have not had to buy baby clothes in five years!  As I always try to do, I stuck to the clearance sections and found some good deals. But in the process I realized the tough decisions that many people have to face.  What if you had only $100 and you needed to buy food, diapers, and clothing for your new baby?

As more donations hopefully start to come in I will be starting a bank account and be using some funds for supplies, but mostly saving in hopes to eventually get enough to pay rent on a space so I can make this bigger and better.  I want to be able to help more families not have to worry about the clothing part of the question.




No comments:

Post a Comment